– Share valuable information,
– Collaborate with other PBSCO owners, and
– Provide others with constructive feedback on photo-booth related topics.
OWNER’S RULES OF CONDUCT
This community was created so that our owners can have a place to interact and have discussions about being a Photobooth Supply Co. (PBSCO) owner and our products, as well as other topics such as marketing ideas, sourcing assistance, general business-related questions, troubleshooting and even referrals.
However, we ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure that we have some productive conversation. These rules and guidelines are enforced by administrators and moderators, and at their discretion, may delete posts without warning that do not comply.
1. This is an invitation-only community. You must be a Photobooth Supply Co owner in order to have access to this group. Co-owners can request to invite at email@example.com with a link to their FB page and their role in your business.
2. Being rude, hateful, or just mean will not be tolerated. Period. This will be a group where people feel comfortable and safe to ask questions and get constructive, respectful answers. You can disagree with someone’s views and still be polite about it. Our definition of rude, hateful or mean may differ from yours, so err on the side of being overly nice and helpful and you’ll be good to go.
3. Please do not “hijack” a thread by changing the subject. If you want to change the subject, please start a new message thread. If a thread goes too far off topic from the original post and wanders into territory that is not relevant to running a photobooth business, we’ll make an attempt to steer it back in the right direction and, if unsuccessful, will delete comments or the thread altogether.
4. In order to keep the integrity of this group and prevent it from becoming a marketplace, solicitation posts must meet prior approval. Send your entire post (copy and photos) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will require 24 business hours to review. Upon approval, we will post on your behalf and tag you.
5. This is a sharing community and closed group. We are grateful that our owners are constantly and generously sharing their ideas and information with the community. Please be respectful and refrain from sharing any posted info, ideas and photos outside of this group.
6. Any questions posted that are in the assembly guides and/or FAQ will be promptly answered via e-mail or post then deleted.
*We have the right to delete any content we feel does not follow these guidelines without prior notice or warning.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the guidelines listed above, please contact email@example.com
This will be a Private “closed” Facebook Group. Content posted in the group should remain within the group and should not be shared outside of the group. Please note that due to Facebook settings, the group will be searchable on Facebook, meaning people can see the group and the members within if they choose to find it. However, the content within the group remains private and posts cannot be accessed by anyone who is not a member of the group. Each member must request access and be approved by an admin in order to join the group.
By clicking the link below and requesting access to the Photobooth Supply Co. PBSCO Owner’s Club Private Facebook group, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to the guidelines listed above and that you will be respective and supportive of your community members at all times.
**PLEASE NOTE: It may take up to 24-48 hours for your Facebook request to be approved.
By requesting access to the Private Facebook group I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree to the guidelines above