Join our team
Photobooth Supply Co is a start up dedicated to creating meaningful business opportunities for entrepreneurs to capture memories.
Our boutique setting you will be able to develop your skills in sales, marketing, and business development.
Your role can and will expand to be include areas where you show great skill and capacity. Above all, we value high performance, career and personal growth, and responsibility.
- Create marketing campaigns to produce a minimum of 40 opportunities a week
- Maintain a $500 cost of customer acquisition within the marketing budget
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services within the marketing budget.
- Direction and creation of content for Facebook/Instagram ads, blog posts, landing pages, printables, and website.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Creation of e-mail and SMS marketing drip campaigns for multiple buyer personas and sales channels
- Management of photography tradeshows.
What's in it for you?
- Your actions and ideas will be heard and have meaningful effects in our intimate and fast paced start up
- Being surrounded by respectful and disciplined individuals who will push you to strive for excellence
- Financial, personal, and career growth
- We sell photobooths and photobooth accessories... What could be more fun?
Required Experience Profile
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns in the marketplace
Experience would be appreciated, but not required in the following fields
- E-Commerce platforms (Shopify is a plus)
- Google Adwords
- Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Content Creation (Video, Photo, Digital)
- CRM tools to manage and forecast sales opportunities (Hubspot and Netsuite are a plus)
- Google Apps (Drive, Gmail, Hangouts, etc.)
- Project management software (Flow, Trello, and Slack are a plus)
Role Based Competencies
Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
Commitment To Win - Consistently achieve their personal and professional goals.
Intellectual Curiosity - A strong desire to learn and understand and ask thoughtful questions.
Critical Thinking - The ability to find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyze information to provide a recommendation.
Coachability - You are humble, acknowledge strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. Able to self diagnose and translate into an actionable solution.
Like what you see?
Email your resume, compensation requirements, and a brief paragraph in the body of the email of why you are the person we should hire to email@example.com with “Marketing Director” in the subject line of your email. Want extra brownie points? Upload a video of yourself!