Basic - SHELL ONLY
PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU PURCHASE.
After much demand we have finally released our SHELL ONLY option. The hardware fabrication is exactly the same as what you would be getting with our BASIC turnkey system, except without any of the electronics. No printer enclosure is available with the Shell Only option.
This is a great alternative if you have the technical knowledge and own existing photobooth electronics.
This reduced priced option includes:
- Photobooth top enclosure that is designed to fit a Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- Computer bracket for Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- Right angle USB adapter for Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- Backup tool kit that includes camera mount, hex keys, and more
- Camera bracket that fits most consumer and prosumer DSLRs
- We recommend the Canon T3i or Canon SL1
- Top strobe pole that fits most commercial (studio-style) strobe systems
- Three interlocking stand poles
- Base Plate
- Custom double-corrugated cardboard box with custom cut foam for the booth that can act as a carrying case of sorts
Some of the more important electronics that you will need to provide:
- DSLR camera or webcam
- AC power adapter for camera
- Photobooth software
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- Surge protector(s)
- USB hub
- Strobe flash
- Speedlights will not fit into our system
- Electronics to sync up the strobe flash to the camera
- (Optional) Dye-sublimation printer compatible with Windows 10
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT WHEN PURCHASING THE SHELL ONLY OPTION, YOU ARE FORFEITING MANY OF THE BENEFITS THAT PHOTOBOOTH SUPPLY CO. USUALLY OFFERS, SUCH AS...
- No customer support on electronics - only hardware
- No assembly instructions and guides, as this is a DIY shell and you are responsible for constructing your own internal photobooth parts
- No returns, as all sales are final
- No warranty or guarantees on third party electronics
- No access to our support page which includes webinars, assembly guides and videos, free marketing materials, and other digital resources
- No access to our PBSCO Owners Club (Facebook Community)